STEP 1: SKETCH OUTLINE OF ROOM
- Sketch the outline of your room as if looking down from a birds eye view, as displayed below.
- Include any windows, doors (display which way the doors open)
- Show where power points are located with an ( X ) on your sketch
- Show if there is a T.V point in the room where it is located with ( TV ) on your sketch
STEP 2: MEASURE ROOM
- Measure overall length of each internal walls with your measuring tape
- Show each measurement of all windows, doors, main fixtures eg. fireplace as displayed below
- Show all measurements in CM
STEP 3: PROVIDE CEILING HEIGHT
- Measure the ceiling height from floor to ceiling and mark on your sketch as (CH) followed by the measurement. eg (CH270)
STEP 4: TAKE PHOTOS OF YOUR ROOM
- Follow the Photo Guide below for photographing your room.
HOW TO TAKE PHOTOS OF YOUR ROOM
- Capture photos of room from the various angles displayed below. This will allow us to get a good sense of your space.
STEP 5: EMAIL US YOUR MEASUREMENTS AND PHOTO
- When you have completed your measurements either scan your sketch or photograph with your smart phone & email them to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following reference in the subject line: SURNAME-ROOM TITLE
- If you have any inspiration references from the internet or magazines of interior spaces you love or would like a similar look achieved please send through images via email to email@example.com
*note always reference your (surname-room title) with a brief description in the subject line of your emails, this makes it a lot easier for us to be more efficient with your project.